- NEW MODE - Level Rush: DEMENTIA / "Fast, faster, fastest." - Run through all of the SOVEREIGNS campaign as fast as you can with a selection of 3 different playable characters.
- Added Riaru "The Realizer" Jitsugen as a playable character in Dementia, complete with unique visuals and sounds.
- Added Nevaeh "The Associate" Zellner as a playable character in Dementia, complete with unique visuals and sounds.
- Updated HUD & combo sounds for The Waiting Room to be more in-line with MMR: Open Your Eyes.
- Fixed a minor bug where the blood surface from Kerosene would be transferred over to Empathy.
- Fixed wrongly-flipped aquariums in Vanished and Empathy.
- Added a missing corner to Untrust Us.
- Added unique pause menus for each character with 3 music tracks for each of them.
- Changed the ASSIGNMENTS option on the main menu to be a mode select menu where you can choose between SOVEREIGNS Level Select, The Waiting Room Level Select and Dementia.
- Updated the level title screen to include more information, such as the pre-title and song artists & titles.
- Improved the "made by asire & friends" intro screen.
- Updated DieSlow.ogg.
- Replaced Grimes - Kill V. Maim with Mr. Kitty - Haunts.
- Made some minor improvements to the dialogue.
- Added new BGM for the Vanished intro cutscene.
Get SOVEREIGNS: MMRII - Definitive Edition
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.